For decades people came to visit Namibia for the most sought Safari’s and Game Reserves in Africa. Everyone should experience a bush break at least once in their life. Observe the magnificent wildlife and African landscape. Come and unwind your senses on African soil.
Namibia is a magnificently vast, rugged and seemingly empty land. There are areas where you can drive for over 250km (155mile) between service stations and camp in places having your nearest neighbor over 100km (62mile)away. You will see the cloudless and the bluest of blue skies for many months of the year, and if visiting in the rainy season, hopefully, a welcome afternoon downpour.
Namibia is a country of breathtaking contrasts!
- Arrival in a capital of Namibia- Windhoek
- City Tour
- Overnight stay in a Hotel
- Transfer to hotel Shametu-located near the town Rundu
- Savannah Tour with an open top car
- River cruise (with a boat)
- Transfer to the Hotel “3 Palms”
- Overnight stay
- Safari Tour
- Overnight stay in Savannah with tents
- Next stop Victoria Falls-“Rainbow Hotel” (2 nights)
- Tour in a park near the waterfall
- City Tour
- Transfer to Zambia
- On our way back-one more tour in Savannah
- Stay in Windhoek for 2 nights
- Tour in a Swakopmund a city located near the ocean